Prev: Re: Can't find FB2 in my area Next: Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")

Re: Can't find FB2 in my area

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:00:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Can't find FB2 in my area

No, it is JUST you, and you ARE the only one who can't get a copy...
;->=

I normally try to buy locally, but couldn't wait on the distrubution
channels. KR is lovely to work with, and I got mine in spiffy time.
Recently, though, I did see FB2 on the rack, albeit a single, somewhat
disheveled copy, at the flagship HobbyTown store.

Still, this IS podunk Lincoln, NE, so I'm surprised Brookhurst (is it
Brookhorst, or was that a typo?) isn't doing right by you.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

		    "Scott Jaqua"

		    <jaqua@centerlinewh        To:
<gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
		    eels.com>		       cc:

		    Sent by:		       Subject:     Can't find
FB2 in my area
		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be

		    rkeley.EDU

		    07/17/00 05:59 PM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

Is it just me, or am I the only one who can't get a copy of FB2.
Brookhorst
hobbies swears they can't get it for me. I thought this had been
released
in
the US already.

Scott B. Jaqua
Stanton, CA USA

Prev: Re: Can't find FB2 in my area Next: Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")