Prev: Re: Salvo Missile Varients Next: RE: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")

Re: [FT] New spaceship pictures

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:06:05 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] New spaceship pictures

John Crimmins wrote:

>I also revised the first two pages, adding several pictures to each
one.
>The first page has a ship that needs to be identified, if
>anyone can  help....

Hm... which one? The only one not mentioned by name is the Fortress
Figures ship, but at least you know where you got it from <g>

On page 2 there are three ships that lack names; the one you call a
Free
Trader is a Shryak Shuttle (which you quite correctly assumed was a
smuggler's craft) and the IPS ship a Revenge-class torpedo bomber (both
from the first edition of the game - the re-released versions look
quite different, though a version of the Shryak with the wings removed
is sold as the "Prowler"). The last ship on page 2 is a Kashmere
Commonwealth Ushas-class modular freighter, also from Silent Death -
but since many of the new SD:TNM ships are re-packaged Traveller
miniatures it may well have been called something else entirely when
you bought it!

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Salvo Missile Varients Next: RE: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")