Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed Next: Re: Questions about DS2

RE: GZG at GenCon [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:19:04 -0400
Subject: RE: GZG at GenCon [CLEAN STAMP]

Hmmm... there aren't as many StarGrunt games as there were last year.

If I wanted to use my own figures for a pick-up game, would there be
any extra terrain available?

-- Rick

======

This electronic message transmission contains information from
Electronic
Systems, Inc., which may be confidential or privileged.  This
information
is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.
If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify
us immediately by telephone at	(804)649-1800

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and itÂ’s customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed Next: Re: Questions about DS2