Prev: Re: Sites For Pics FR: Sa' Vasku Next: NIFT PBeMs: Skunkworks Trials

Re: GenCon UK

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 21:29:03 +0100
Subject: Re: GenCon UK

>I'm just fillng in me registration form and I apologise if this has
been
>answered before but what days are Ground Zero going to have a stand at
>Gencon? Wouldn't want to miss them.

I'm afraid we're not going at all this year!  :-(
A combination of the move of the con to Manchester, with attendant
increases in costs for us, and personal stuff (a very good friend of
mine
has his wedding that weekend) - in the end I decided to skip it this
year.
IF the new Manchester venue works out well for everyone else and we hear
good reports of it, we may make it along next year.

Jon (GZG)