Prev: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt? Next: Re: DS2 and SG2: Flora and fauna

Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?

From: "McCarthy, Tom" <TomMcCarthy@x...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:33:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?

While I'd hardly call Stargrunt a man-to-man game, for anything over 50
men
on a side, use Dirtside.  For anything with more than 5 vehicles, look
Dirtside.  For vehicles larger than modern tanks, look to Dirtside.

That's my impression, based on more than a score of Stargrunt games, and
relatively few Dirtside games.

For GW veterans, it's like Warhammer 40K (SG2) vs. Epic / Space Marine /
Titan Legions / Adeptus Mechanicus / Epic 40,000 (DS2), and games like
Mordheim and Necromunda relate to the FMA Skirmish systems under
discussion
/ development.

Prev: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt? Next: Re: DS2 and SG2: Flora and fauna