Prev: Sa'Vasku FTL Next: Star Trek and FB2

Re: Hanger Bay question

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 14:01:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Hanger Bay question

***
This would very much depend on the requirements
for fighters/small craft.   All of the fighters,
except torpedo, only seem to require fuel/energy
to make them ready to fight again.   Due to the
need to ba able to service different designs of
small craft the small craft bay would be fitted
with multiple fuel/energy connections.	 One turn
service three fighters or fraction thereof seems
reasonable.
***

*shrug* Obviously, if you wish so in your universe,
go ahead, but I don't think it takes much PSB to
suggest there are marked differences between the
facilities.

I'd rather penalize an attempt to launch small
craft during battles and say the fighter bays
are equiped to do so in battle mode, and forget
about fighters launched just before battle.

I can PSB those away, too.

***

> >Does that sound reasonable?
> >
> >Jon (GZG)
***

Yepper, and after fighting this battle yet again,
I'll say you've spoken the official word, until
you've decided to change it. ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Sa'Vasku FTL Next: Star Trek and FB2