Prev: Re: Glen's ship designs Next: Re: "interesting"? (Re: Glen's designs)

Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 21:16:37 +0200
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters

Imre A. Szabo wrote:

>>     There is no way to prevent the fighters from
>>being absorbed!   They are 'S' fighters and
>>can be absorbed, this is plainly stated in the
>>rules.
>
>I know, I was referring to pre-loaded Sa'Vasku drone launchers, not
>drone wombs.

Which is what caused the confusion, because there is no such thing as a
"drone launcher" in FB2. There are "pod launchers" and "drone wombs";
what you *meant* to refer to but didn't was the "pod launcher".

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Glen's ship designs Next: Re: "interesting"? (Re: Glen's designs)