Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters

Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 09:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters

--- "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@sprintmail.com> wrote:
> The reason I suggested 36 points per flight (6 per
> fighter) was to cover
> both the cost of the bio-mass and the cost of all
> associated systems
XXX
     No problem with the coat calculations!
XXX

> For pre-loaded drone launcher nodes, I would not
> allow that bio-mass to be
> reabsorbed.
>
> IAS
XXX
     There is no way to prevent the fighters from
being absorbed!   They are 'S' fighters and
can be absorbed, this is plainly stated in the
rules.	 It is not a wise idea to start making
exceptions, it opens the road to abuse of the
game, it is difficult to enforce, it violates
the 'KISS' rule, it is inconsistent.
     It also sets a precident that a carrier can
be overloaded, thereby defeating the reason
to provide the 'S' with more fighters.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters