Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku Reabsorbtion Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters

Re: Star Wars Action Fleet items on sale! [CLEAN STAMP]

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:18:04 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Star Wars Action Fleet items on sale! [CLEAN STAMP]

On 30-Jun-00 at 08:29, Rick Rutherford (Rick@esr.com) wrote:
> One thing I've always wondered -- how would you base those figures
> for gaming? The molded-on bases have weird shapes in different colors.

I bought a bunch of cheepo plastic bases (brsnasis has some really
cheap ones), use an x-acto knife to remove the "lip" on some of the
molded bases and superglue them to the base.  I then use wood filler
to make it all look like terrain and hide the figures base.  Paint
(not carefully) and flock.

It really is fairly quick and painless.

Roger

Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku Reabsorbtion Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters