Prev: Correcting Paul's URLRe: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme Next: Questions about DS2

Re: Predatory... Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)

From: "Alex Kettle" <squawk@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:55:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Predatory... Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)

Hi all, I know I'm going to regret leaving my Lurk-Hole to say this
but...
Am I the only one who can imagine the face on some poor human captain
when
their ship wanders into the aftermath of some battle to see a SV ship
eating
a Phalon one?
Time to flee back to my Lurk-Hole...here's hoping it's strong enough to
hold
off the bat squad.
:-)

Later,
Alexander Kettle,
Upper Canada Battle Group

Prev: Correcting Paul's URLRe: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme Next: Questions about DS2