Prev: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme Next: Re: Predatory... Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)

Correcting Paul's URLRe: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:31:58 -0500
Subject: Correcting Paul's URLRe: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/ft/gallery/kv-bb.jpg

At least, this was the only way I got it to work.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

		    "Paul Radford"

		    <paulradford@innott        To:
<gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
		    s.co.uk>		       cc:

		    Sent by:		       Subject:     Re: Kra' Vak
& Phalon Color Scheme
		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be

		    rkeley.EDU

		    06/27/00 02:04 PM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

kaime@mindspring.com wrote:

> Group,
>
> I have painted my Kra' Vak ships in a gloss red with red shading and
black
> zebra stripes.  I guess I might need pics of these also to go with my
Sa'
> Vasku pics.
>
> Anyway, what other color schemes have people used on their Kra' Vak
ships?

Mine are mid green with metallic-purple stripes (or triangles) and
various
highlights picked out in gold.

http://www.innotts.co.uk/ft/gallery/kv-bb.jpg

Cheers,

Paul
"Oh my god! They've summoned Cthulhu! You bastards!

Web Pages: