Prev: Re: Lousy Combat Sci-Fi Novels [CLEAN STAMP] Next: RE: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

Good Combat reads. Was: Lousy Combat Sci-Fi

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 26 Jun 2000 14:20 GMT
Subject: Good Combat reads. Was: Lousy Combat Sci-Fi

> ***
> I just tried to re-read a few combat sci-fi novels last month by
David
> Drake and Jerry Pournelle, and I found them to be so insipid & dull
that I
> just couldn't finish them.
> ***

I have liked very much the novels of Harold Coyle (e.g.'The Ten
Thousand'). Not Sci-Fi, but at least alternate history (late 20th
century).
Good combat, interesting characters, and he even has respect for the
'Bad
Guys'.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Lousy Combat Sci-Fi Novels [CLEAN STAMP] Next: RE: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme