Prev: Re: Sa' Vasku Next: [FH] Battle report

Re: Sa' Vasku

From: "Michael Johnson" <mjohnson@m...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:20:31 -0600
Subject: Re: Sa' Vasku

They have some of the minitures in their catalog.  The Sa' Vasku are at
http://www.geohex.com/ftsssav1.htm.   Just click on the little camera
Icon
and it will show the picture.	Unfortunately they don't all have
pictures
yet.   I would love to get pictures of your painted ones.  I'll be
starting
on painting and assembling mine this weekend (Gotta love odd work shifts
3
day weekends all the time).  Once done I'll get them posted on my page.

Michael Johnson
Technical Support Rep.
Micron Internet Services