Prev: Re: My designs Next: Re: My designs (PWB Game)

RE: My designs

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:07:42 -0400
Subject: RE: My designs

On 20-Jun-00 at 23:06, Laserlight (laserlight@quixnet.net) wrote:
> >On 20-Jun-00 at 19:41, Laserlight (laserlight@quixnet.net)
> wrote:
> >> Is that a general challenge for a mass PBEM game?
> >
> >I'm about 2 weeks away from having my PBW site up.  The perl
> module
> >is alpha.  I'm working on a Javascript interface.  When I feel
> it
> >works well I have some mass PBW games in mind.
>

> You've talked with Colin Plummer who's also working on this sort
> of thing?

Nope, I thougth the only thing going on was human moderated with
spreadsheet tools.  Does he have a web page or e-mail?

Roger

--

What Colin has is in alpha test mode.  He has six players signed up
with 1200 point fleets each.  The system supports beams, FC, armor,

Jon Davis

Prev: Re: My designs Next: Re: My designs (PWB Game)