Prev: re: UNSC starship ssds Next: RE: Footfall (off-list)

Re: Rules question

From: "Conchart@g..." <conchart@geotec.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:55:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Rules question

I've allways played it that the command squad must split the extra
actions
up, but if there is another command level above it, it may be
reactivated,
and may in turn pass on it's two actions again, making it possible in
game
with 2 command levels for a squad to get 6 actions, or in an even larger
game with 3 command levels, 8 actions.