Prev: GZG ECC & GZG WCC (Was RE: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG?) Next: Re: Rules question

re: UNSC starship ssds

From: "Paul Radford" <paulradford@i...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:27:44 +0100
Subject: re: UNSC starship ssds

>From: "Roger Gerrish" <roger.gerrish@lineone.net>
>Has anybody, Officially or Un-Officially come up with any stats for the
=
>UNSC,

Hello Roger,

I've come up with un-official SSDs for some of the UNSC ships based upon
the
miniatures member of my group have. I've done FF Hunter,  FFH Lawkeeper,
DDH
Lake, CL Mountain, CE Bay, CH River, BB Luna, SDN Gaia,  SDN-X Sol and
can
all be found on my FT pages in the resources section.

http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/ft/ft.html

Cheers,

Paul
"Oh my god! They've summoned Cthulhu! You bastards!

Prev: GZG ECC & GZG WCC (Was RE: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG?) Next: Re: Rules question