Prev: Re: [FT] SV Overlapping Arcs Next: Re: [FT] SV Overlapping Arcs

Re: [FT] SV Overlapping Arcs

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:22:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] SV Overlapping Arcs

At 13:03 2000-06-16 -0500, you wrote:
>on 6/16/00 12:33, Brian Bell at bkb@beol.net wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> > Since Sa'Vasku can pump extra power into a Stinger shot for extra
> > damage, is there a reason to have overlapping arcs (other than
redundancy
> > for loss to threshold checks or needle attacks)?
>
>Two reasons I can think of.  The one you specified above and to be able
>fire at more than one target in the appropriate arc during the same
turn.
>As I understand the rule a particular Stinger may channel any amount of
>energy but it may only fire at one target a turn.
>
>Kevin Walker
>sage5@home.com

Thank you. I had forgotten about multiple targets in the same arc. I
guess
that I am too used to concentrating my fire. See what blind spots we
develop when we don't have a wide choice of opponents. ;-)

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
---

Prev: Re: [FT] SV Overlapping Arcs Next: Re: [FT] SV Overlapping Arcs