Prev: re: SaVasku Needle POD Next: Re: [FT] SV Overlapping Arcs

Re: [FT] SV Overlapping Arcs

From: Kevin Walker <sage5@h...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:03:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] SV Overlapping Arcs

on 6/16/00 12:33, Brian Bell at bkb@beol.net wrote:

> Greetings,
> Since Sa'Vasku can pump extra power into a Stinger shot for extra
> damage, is there a reason to have overlapping arcs (other than
redundancy
> for loss to threshold checks or needle attacks)?

Two reasons I can think of.  The one you specified above and to be able
fire at more than one target in the appropriate arc during the same
turn.
As I understand the rule a particular Stinger may channel any amount of
energy but it may only fire at one target a turn.

Kevin Walker
sage5@home.com

Prev: re: SaVasku Needle POD Next: Re: [FT] SV Overlapping Arcs