Prev: RE: [FT]: SV womb mod for fighters Next: [FT] PBeM Playtesters Required

RE: [FT]: SV womb mod for fighters

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:11:06 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT]: SV womb mod for fighters

Of course, the egg sack is vulnerable to threshold checks and needle
guns.
If it is damaged before launch, all drones are lost.

So it basically doubles the initial flight of the drone groups for 1
mass
and1 energy and provides a way for SV wombs to "store" drones for a
massive
launch.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
-----

Prev: RE: [FT]: SV womb mod for fighters Next: [FT] PBeM Playtesters Required