Prev: Alan Dean Foster starmap! Next: RE: The interception challenge

RE: [FT] Fighter customization

From: "Christopher Congdon" <codo-1@m...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:14:54 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Fighter customization

I must agree here. I've got a copy of Jared's rules as well. I really
like
them.

The only issue is that the latest copy of his I had gotten did not
reflect
the
change in points given to fast and long-range fighters. Other than that,
they
are a great set of fighter customization rules. The way they're set up
also
are
nice for campaign rules that involve Tech Levels...

Chris