Prev: Re: "Custom" fleets Next: Re: "Custom" fleets

SV: "Custom" fleets

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 21:49:22 +0200
Subject: SV: "Custom" fleets

stiltman@teleport.com wrote:

>Well, I don't know if I'd go _that_ far.  I'm actually planning on
trying out
>a bit of Oerjan's tactics once I've got a few of his designs traded
for >mine,

If you have the FBs you already have some of my designs, or designs
that are very close to them. More so in FB2 than in FB1 though; I
learned to like light thrust-8 human-engined ships in FT2 and have
found it difficult to lay off the habit <g>

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: "Custom" fleets Next: Re: "Custom" fleets