Prev: Re: blue! Next: Re: "Custom" fleets

RE: blue!

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:37:26 -0400
Subject: RE: blue!

Indy wrote:

> Beth!!!
>
> Hiya! G'day! How are things down under?
>
> Got a quick question for you: what kind of enviroment might there
> be required for a species to evolve with blue pigment for their
> skin/hides? I'm trying to think 'aliens' here ;-)  and suddenly
> got inspired by the music video by Eiffel65 for their song "Blue".
>
> Mk

Urrrrmmm......oops! This was supposed to go directly to Beth, NOT the
entire list. GAH! Sorry; I *know* I'm getting tired, but man....

M 'sleep, data, sleep...' k

Nah!  Time for a trip up north to the Adirondacks.  All that sea level
air is doing you in.

Jon

Prev: Re: blue! Next: Re: "Custom" fleets