Prev: Re: the dreadstar issue Next: Re: FB2 Vapour Shroud

gzg vs geohex product codes puzzle

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:52:51 +0200
Subject: gzg vs geohex product codes puzzle

Hi,
Some time ago I bought some Stargrunt figures made and packaged by
Geohex.
Of course I need more(who doesn't), so I am trying to find out the GZG
product
codes for these figures (I live in Holland, zo GZG is closer than
Geohex).
I am fairly confident that I got the FSE and NSL figures right, but
there
remain some puzzles among the NAC figures.

Geohex packaged the PA troops using similar codes, but the regular
infantry is
packaged in mixed blisters which are harder to find out.

For the complete puzzle, including pictures, see:
http://rama.pds.twi.tudelft.nl/~frits/tuffleyverse/gzg_vs_geohex/

Cheers,
	Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			      F.Kuijlman@twi.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			The Netherlands

Prev: Re: the dreadstar issue Next: Re: FB2 Vapour Shroud