Prev: Re: "Custom" fleets Next: Re: "Custom" fleets

Re: "Custom" fleets

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:46:54 +1000
Subject: Re: "Custom" fleets

G'day,

 >Not a relevant argument.  If you play floating edge, you're _still_
asking
 >for people to bore you to death with keepaway.

Its just as boring for the either guy, which is why it don't happen (at
least not down here). Why take part in it when you could just stop and
make
them come back to you? Further, having a floating map increases the fun
(for me), because it increases your opportunities and challenges. You
can't
sit in a corner with the long range weapon from hell, because someone's
either going to play chicken with you (as there's not threat of
careening
into the edge of the world at massive speed) or swing out round you and
hit
you from both sides at once.

Guess its about time I just agreed to disagree with you on that one mate
;)

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: "Custom" fleets Next: Re: "Custom" fleets