Prev: Re: "Custom" fleets Next: Re: FB2... hmmmm...

Re: FB2... hmmmm...

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 17:49:42 -0400
Subject: Re: FB2... hmmmm...

From: stiltman@teleport.com

[From Tom)
>> I could probably run something for Stiltman, Noam, Oerjan and Books.

> Thanks for the gesture... but I'd have to respectfully decline.
> I'm not here to find other players, just to discuss things and
> exchange ideas. :)

You should try it some time. With standard model full time job, deluxe
wife,
and beta test toddler and 2 month old, PBeM is basically all I _can_
play.
Plus, going over battle plans and turns in your head before bed can give
you
some way cool dreams. Plus it makes the few FTF (Face to Face) games I
get
to play give me whiplash (in a good way).

Noam

Prev: Re: "Custom" fleets Next: Re: FB2... hmmmm...