Prev: Re: FB2... hmmmm... Next: Re: FB2... hmmmm...

RE: FB2... hmmmm...

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:06:37 +1000
Subject: RE: FB2... hmmmm...

That's been my experience as well; although I use attack fighters as
they
actually average more damage over the lifespan of the squadron if they
have
some interceptor support.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[DitD] Captain Puppilier