Prev: Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi Next: Re: Could somebody send me the FMA rules?

Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 23:26:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi

>Read and enjoyed Europa Strike despite the nauseating gung ho
>"marines-are-true blue-hard rocks-must always do what's right
stuff
>crap" that's on just about every other page. Makes me think the
author
>actually believes all that stuff.
>
>Los

Whereas we all know that it's actually the _Army_ team that
would save the world if the situation ever arose <very, very big
grin>

Actually,  I bought Europa Strike this evening so I'd have
something to read during the speechifying at our political
party's state convention tomorrow.

The new book out by "Eric Kotani" is also good, although a $25
price seems a trifle excessive.  Read about two chapters
courtesy of Barnes & Noble this evening.

Prev: Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi Next: Re: Could somebody send me the FMA rules?