Prev: [FT]Big ol' fleet game (was Re: Pre-measuring things) Next: To Measure Or Not To Measure - That IS the Question!

Re: [FT]Big ol' fleet game (was Re: Pre-measuring things)

From: stiltman@t...
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:56:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT]Big ol' fleet game (was Re: Pre-measuring things)

> > > (This is all particularly relevant to me right now.  I hope to run
a=20
> >fleet
> > > game in another week or two, with forty or fifty ships on each
side. =
>  It
> > > will be an all-day affair, but we're going to need things to move
as=20
> >quickly
> > > as possible if we want any hope of finishing.)

> >That's kind of interesting.	Will you be using custom ships, at all?
> >
> >(One of my strong reasons for seeking out Full Thrust resources on
line =
> is
> >morbid curiosity as to what custom design routes other people take.
:)

> I'm taking the easy way out.	Or at least I WAS taking the easy way
out,=20
> before my printer broke....

Heh... yeah.

I have a large shoebox full of Micro Machines models from both the Star
Trek
and Star Wars lines, and I have one oddball Battle Planet that gets used
sometimes for Death Star proportion ships and another bonafide Death
Star
(the Darth Vader throne set) that gets used other times.  Works pretty
well
for someone with a wife and kid and no time to paint gazillions of
miniatures.
:)
--
 The Stilt Man		      stiltman@teleport.com

Prev: [FT]Big ol' fleet game (was Re: Pre-measuring things) Next: To Measure Or Not To Measure - That IS the Question!