Prev: Re: [CON] 1 Week to go!!! Next: Re: [FT] Missing ships

Re: [FT] Missing ships

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 09:12:35 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Missing ships

>>I also would like to have the LLAR buy the Konstantin CV.
>>
>>Any procedure to decide who got what ?
>
>Not till now. So let's make one.
>
>All those in favour of the LLAR acquiring the "Simon Bolivar" or
possibly
>"Fidel
>Castro" or "Che Guevara" , the Konstantin Class CV anyway, say AYE, the
>contrary
>NO.
>(Votes by Jon Tuffley over-ride all others)
>
>AYE   1
>NO    0

They're probably welcome to it!
I hope they got a good deal on a LARGE supply of spare parts too - the
hull
is getting pretty old and turning into a maintenance nightmare and
money-pit...... I suspect she'll spend more time in spacedock than out
of

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [CON] 1 Week to go!!! Next: Re: [FT] Missing ships