Prev: Re: [FT] Missing ships Next: Re: [FT] Missing ships

Re: [FT] Missing ships

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 21:00:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Missing ships

----- Original Message -----
From: Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net>
To: GZG List <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2000 6:12 PM
Subject: [FT] Missing ships

> The following are listed in the Fleet Book as having been sold
> to other powers:

Big Snip

> Now the question is...who bought them?
>
> Undetermined customers (canon only): Indonesian Commonwealth,
> OU, New Israel, Sayeed Khalifate, Dutch, Free Cal-Tex, LLAR, and
> Romanov Hegemony (plus anyone I've forgotten).  Some or all of
> these may build their own ships (including FB1 designs built
> under license from the major power), and non-canon powers may
> have bought some (e.g. Alarish acquired a Jerez).  Suggestions
> as to which suppliers sold to which clients?
>
> I'd say the PAU buys from NAC (thus the Kinshasa) and ESU,
> alternating as the political climate changes.  Islamic Fed buys
> from FSE.  On the other hand, RH never buys from ESU; Sayeed
> Khalifate never buys from FSE.
>
> --Chris  DeBoe

I'd think the RH buys from NAC mostly, but supplements from NSL.

I'd guess that the LLAR buys mostly from the ESU (cheap prices on used
ships, plus they're both sworn enemies of the NAC).

What about the Swiss, Scandinavians, and Turks--I believe those are
still
listed as independant powers?

Rob

Prev: Re: [FT] Missing ships Next: Re: [FT] Missing ships