Prev: Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi Next: Re: [FT] Manual of Tactics

Re: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 23:24:43 EDT
Subject: Re: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs

Most of the B5W mini's are fine to match up with the Star Trek mini's
I have from SFB.  I only have 1 class of FT mini (Viroshilov) so cannot
compare to the rest.  The B5FA mini's are way too small, the White
Stars are about the size my Traveller shuttles.  The fighters are good
sized and I like the stands, now if the local store would only get in
some fighters I'd like to use (don't like the Centauri or Narn
fighters).

As for that fleet survey, put me down as:
0 FT fleets, 5 other fleets (Fed, Klingon, Romulan, Lyran, and Blue).
The Blue fleet is a mixture of mini's from various styles all painted
with identical markings.
I don't have enough mini's to call the Kzinti, Hydran, Gorn, Andromedan,
and Orion as fleets.
I was going to get a few FT mini's, but recently having a great time
with pulse torpedo-armed Klingon ships.  You should see that speed 8
B-10 fly!  (of course, it has no weapons to speak of)

Glen

Prev: Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi Next: Re: [FT] Manual of Tactics