Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Colours Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@e...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

Allan Goodall <agoodall@interlog.com> wrote:

> So, here's the survey: what official fleets do you have? Now that the
Fleet
> Book 2 is out, what official fleets are you looking at purchasing?

   I've got a small NSL fleet.	I'm considering buying a ESU fleet,
I like the looks, and a Kra'Vak fleet.	I'm definitaly going to buy
a UN fleet, got to have the big Deepspace Explorer.  Most of my
consideration on what fleet to buy is looks.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Colours Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership