Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Minis Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

Re: Sa'Vasku Colours

From: "W. Nitsche" <bnitsche@u...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:05:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku Colours

I'm going to be painting up my Sa'Vasku (actually Space Fleet tyranid
figures) fleet this summer.  Inspired by a recent nature documentory,
I'll
be painting them based on the blue-ringed octopus.  This little bugger
lives mainly in the Australia area and is most noted as being very
beautiful and very deadly.  Many people die each year from bites in both
natural and aquarium contacts.	I think that's very fitting.

The basic paint scheme is a yellowish cream with mottles of a very
slightly darker tint of the same color.  Each ring has about 3 different
layers of blue with a dark tint of the body color in the center.  A
number
of pics are available online as there is a very misguided aquarium trade
of this octopus.

-From: NGarbett@STSSystems.com
-Subject: Sa'Vasku Colours

-Just out of interest what colour schemes have other Sa'Vasku
-players gone for?

A temporally displaced		Bill Nitsche (bnitsche@u.washington.edu)
	hobbit			Oceanography, University of Washington

Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Minis Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership