Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1 & 2

Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 07:06:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

>So, here's the second survey: what official fleets do you think are the
>"best"? And why? Are there any official fleets, from either fleet book,
that
>really seem to be better than the others? Are there some that you just
like
>from an aesthetic sense?

I'd agree with previous opinions that ESU designs are generally quite
good,
though I believe that ANY nation's ships can be good if you know how to
take advantage of the design.

ESU deisgns are just a bit easier to "exploit" for the average FT-er.

Schoon

Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1 & 2