Prev: Re: FB2 Has Arrived! Next: [SG][DS][Campaigns] Mass transport and low G planets

RE: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 21:47:16 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi

One of the things that I recently added to my Science Fiction Collection
web
page (http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/scifi/) was a section for book
reviews. Anyone who would like to contribute a review, may send it to
me.
I request the following information (if you have it) for the book:
- Title
- Author (or Editor)
- Copyright
- Publisher
- ISBN
- Special notes on the edition (i.e. Book Club Edition)
- Rating:  (1-100 scale)

If you have a scan of the cover, that would also be nice.

I currently have ONE review. Granted, it is not a wonderfully presented
review, but you can take a look if you like.

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net <mailto:bkb@beol.net>
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/