Prev: Re: [SC] Killa Conquest PBEM - the full monty Next: Re: [FT] Battle report and questions

RE: [SC] Killa Conquest PBEM - the full monty

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 14:35:20 -0400
Subject: RE: [SC] Killa Conquest PBEM - the full monty

Could you take this off-list please?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Fox [mailto:jfox@verity.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 2:33 PM
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

Denny:
  I read the stuff and also looked at the stuff on the net.  A couple of

questions

  1) What do the different colors mean on the map for the star systems
(ie red,
blue, green)
  2) What is the limit (population wise) for each type of planet
(terran, sub
tarren, etc) or is this determined by the star card?
  3) Do I start with a planet(s) making stuff already or do I start with
just 35
colony ships and no production?
  4) The rules mentioned that a ship can not have the destination of the
same
star system that it started.  How then do you do exploration and return
the
information?  Do you go out then come back (two diferent destinations)?
Do you
know what the "gaming world" has for stars and planets (ie there is a
star
system in this hex but you do not know what is around it) or do we start
from a
a complete blank page and have to find everything?

  Enough for now
  John W. Fox

Prev: Re: [SC] Killa Conquest PBEM - the full monty Next: Re: [FT] Battle report and questions