Prev: Re: Geo-Hex's webpage Next: Re: Random thoughts on campaigning

Re: MT missiles

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 21:28:49 -0400
Subject: Re: MT missiles

At 09:28 AM 5/15/00 -0400, Indy wrote:
>Aaron Teske wrote:
[Floating tables at GZG-ECC III]
>> Indy is obviously forgetting the glorious NSL victory over the FSE
where
>> the dogs' supercarrier tried to run away, but was chased down and
>> destroyed.
>
>Did we use an extra table for that? I thought things were just
>floated as 'normal'.

What, you don't remember grabbing a spare table from the cluster next to
ours, throwing a mat on it, and shifting it around as needed?

Yeesh... and you say you remember pterodactyls.  You're prolly just
making
it up! ^_-

>> Unfortunately, some of the FSE escorts managed to get away and
>> provide thier lackeys in the UN with faked footage showing the FSE
escorts
>> as UN escorts, resulting in the good officers of the NSL squadron
being
>> improperly taken to trial for their actions....
>>
>> <grin>
>
>The UN was not happy about losing some of their ships.  ;-)

But those were FSE escorts, darn it!  It wasn't our fault if our IFFs
were
screwy!
^_-
					Aaron

Prev: Re: Geo-Hex's webpage Next: Re: Random thoughts on campaigning