Prev: Re: Colonization Next: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation

Re: (FT) Floating table

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:11:22 +1000
Subject: Re: (FT) Floating table

G'day Indy,

 >Something I've toyed with in the back of my mind but haven't
 >actually implemented in practice is to use an unoccupied corner
 >of the table to have the mini who just moved off maneuver around
 >there until they can get back on. Thus:

We tend to use the above when only one person has gone spearing WAY too
far
off the side for everybody ton just shift to accomodate them, and we use

movement plotted on paper if two+ groups do it (especially if off
opposite
sides). Works pretty well all up.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Colonization Next: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation