Prev: re: OT: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game. Next: Re: (FT) Floating table

(FT) Floating table

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:17:17 EDT
Subject: (FT) Floating table

We play on a table at the game store that is about 84"x48".
If we cannot accommodate a shift we put the mini on the edge
(which makes me nervous when it's mine) and some marker,
usually dice, to indicate how far off the board it is.	This has
worked well for us.  We sort of wing it on moving it while off
the board, but you could move it further onto the board, make the
moves, then move it back to the edge and note the difference
(it might be further off or closer to the table).  This doesn't happen
too often.

Glen

Prev: re: OT: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game. Next: Re: (FT) Floating table