Prev: Re: [OT]-Interstellar Trade Next: Re: OT: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Re: OT: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 21:04:16 -0400
Subject: Re: OT: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> >	  Heh. Reminds me of swiming in the ice cold waters
> >	  of stream at the SCA's Pennsic War early in the morning.
> >
> >	  The ladies would come and say "How's the water today,
> >	  fellows?"
> >	  <indicate a length of about 3 inches>
> >	  "Is it *this* cold?"
> >	  <indicate a length of about 1.5 inches>
> >	  "..or is it *this* cold?"
> >	  <indicate a length of about 0.25 inches>
> >	  "..or is it *THIS* cold?"
>
> The female of the species can be SO cruel to the fragile egos of us
poor
> males....

	Nah, they weren't being cruel.
	It doesn't matter how, ahem, well endowed a fellow is,
	in that frigid water all men are equal...

	I could make some comparisons to a snail retreating
	inside it's shell during a blizzard, but I'm sure
	you get the idea...

Prev: Re: [OT]-Interstellar Trade Next: Re: OT: Phalon ships = Giant penises!