Prev: RE: [OT]-Interstellar Trade Next: Re: OT: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Re: [OT]-Interstellar Trade

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 20:58:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT]-Interstellar Trade

AEBrain said:
>I can see both ITT and OU ships occasionally filling in for
each other. And
>the OU supplying some of its Patrol Config designs to the ITT.
This is particularly
>good when the OU ships could have their 8-mass filled with,
say, a standard
>Gunpack module of 3 type-2s, a type-1 and a PDS.

And ITT--that's Imperial Tactical Technologies, an Alarishi
company--is always pleased to cooperate with our friends and
associates in the OU.  In fact, a number of our freighters are
designed with modular cargo containers which can be switched
out, in time of need, for defense modules:  SMR-ER, PDS/ADFC, or
MT-Missile packs.

And the lawsuits to prevent ITTT from continuing to infringe on
our trademarks, etc, are still continuing in several planetary
systems.  :-)

Prev: RE: [OT]-Interstellar Trade Next: Re: OT: Phalon ships = Giant penises!