Prev: Re: DS II: Capitulation (was point balancing) Next: Re: Centimeters

[OT] Still: Re: Starfire was Re: DS2 Balance and stuff.

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 06:43:27 -0500
Subject: [OT] Still: Re: Starfire was Re: DS2 Balance and stuff.

***
The standard remedy for bloated fleet sizes was to cut income to 10-25%
of what the rules said you should get, depending on whether you played
New Empires or Imperial Starfire. It didn't reduce the rest of the
paperwork much, though :-(
***

As I recall, from the other end, there was a Nexus article that
suggested ways of running massed fleet fire, supposedly cutting time,
though I never tried it out.

As far as the new Imperial Starfire goes, I'm always on the look out for
a new campaign system. However, I'm wondering how I can tell the latest
and greatest version of the box. You still have the same artwork from
the Weber version, right?

Lastly, any word on the conclusion to On Death Ground, the novel?
*sniff*

The_Beast

Prev: Re: DS II: Capitulation (was point balancing) Next: Re: Centimeters