Prev: Re: (FT) Re: simple sensors, using centimeters Next: Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]

Re: [DS2] Points

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 10:46:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [DS2] Points

Excellent analysis.  I had been trying to work out those ideas, but
couldn't
quite find the piece that held it all together.  Thanks for the effort.

-Mike

Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:

> What this all means is that the cost of a vehicle should be Nv*Ct+Cv.
Nv is
> the
> number of crew,  Ct is the cost of training each one in basic tasks,
Cv is

--
Michael Sarno

To see a World in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And Eternity in an hour.
 -William Blake

Prev: Re: (FT) Re: simple sensors, using centimeters Next: Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]