Prev: Re: [DS2] Points Next: Re: [DS2] Points

Re: (FT) Re: simple sensors, using centimeters

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 00:45:50 +1000
Subject: Re: (FT) Re: simple sensors, using centimeters

From: "Roger Books" <books@mail.state.fl.us>

> On  2-May-00 at 09:14, GBailey@aol.com (GBailey@aol.com) wrote:
> > And I'm
> > getting really tired of reglueing those fiddly bits back on (the old
> > SFB minis are really bad for this).
>
> Fiddly bits knocked off?  I didn't think you could knock the fiddly
> bits off of the plastic ones without destroying them.

Ummm... what about the Kzinti, for example. the farnarckling Frigate
is only 2cm long and has 2 fragile booms and 3 fragile warp nacelles.
Even the Lyrans have problems on their smaller ships. There are very
few 1-part metal minis, mainly Hydrans, ISC and Tholians.

There's a LOT more metal SFB ships than the plastic Gamescience ones.

Prev: Re: [DS2] Points Next: Re: [DS2] Points