Prev: Starfire was Re: DS2 Balance and stuff. Next: RE: FT - new ship model line

Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 10:16:41 +1000
Subject: Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]

G'day Alan,

>We must work out exactly where the Phalons, Su'Vasku and Kzin - sorry,
>Kilrathi, oops Kra'Vak <g> are. Using the 3-D applet for the GZGverse,
>http://warbard.iwarp.com/gzgstars.html

After a good deal of spinning and stuff I finally got it straight in my
head (I
wanted to get it to look like Nyrath's then work back just to get
everything
kinda straight).

Anyways I think we should go with where Nyrath has the Kra'Vak coming in
(I.e.
near NAC and IF) and as the Phalons then must touch the Kra'vak and the
FSE
I'd
put them in running up from the PAU past the IC to the FSE and NSL (i.e.
sort
of "under" or maybe "over" human space). Then again the Free-Caltex and
Dutch
Commonweath may have something to say about that idea (assuming I have
really
got my x, y and z sorted) ;)

And just to spread things around and increase the general levels of
paranoid
I'd put the Sa'Vasku at the spinward side of things, afterall why should
teh
ESU feel left out and if they're that powerful anyway they're probably
sitting
at the bottom of oceans/on moons in systems everywhere we just don't
know it
yet ;)

Indy was writing up the Phalons so you may actually want to ask him.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Starfire was Re: DS2 Balance and stuff. Next: RE: FT - new ship model line