Prev: DS II: Capitulation (was point balancing) Next: Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]

Starfire was Re: DS2 Balance and stuff.

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 19:05:10 -0400
Subject: Starfire was Re: DS2 Balance and stuff.

>>HOW would you run such a campaign (short of number crunching
on >your
>computer)?

Oerjan answered:
>With lots of paperwork. Ask any veteran Starfire campaign
gamer - I
>don't really qualify as a veteran, having only played that game
for 15
>years or so...

"How many turns have you completed?"
<vbg>

Explanation, or exculpation: I bought both Starfire and Imperial
Starfire a while ago--5 years? Maybe more, I don't think I had a
computer when I bought it.  The version I bought was, mmm,
paperwork intensive.  Oerjan, it's my understanding y'all have
substantially overhauled the system to make it more playable?

Prev: DS II: Capitulation (was point balancing) Next: Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]