Prev: Re: DS2 Balance and stuff. Next: FS/FT: 20mm Figures & Vehicles

Re: Ships

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:29:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Ships

>Say Jon...
>
>One thing you could do for these "disgruntled" (or should I say
>disappointed...?) customers...provide "flashed" versions for a
slightly
>increased fee...8D
>
>(Ducks...)
>
>Donald Hosford

Actually, from some manufacturers have provided figures with
enough flash, sprues etc to make a couple of extra figures.

Incidentally, I painted those Kra'Vak ships with a spray of
pearlized teal enamel, then a wash of bronze acrylic and some
metallic dark purple.	They look good--of course, with Jon's
scupting skills, they looked like  Ba'Das ships in bare metal
too.

Prev: Re: DS2 Balance and stuff. Next: FS/FT: 20mm Figures & Vehicles