Prev: Re: [FT] AAR -- Cygnus Fleet Proving Exercise - Designs Next: Re: DS2 Balance and stuff.

Re: [OT] Have questions-setting up game shop

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:49:19 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Have questions-setting up game shop

In a message dated 04/28/2000 12:04:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
devans@uneb.edu writes:

<< How detailed is your business plan so far? What are your figures for
 markets?

 The_Beast >>

Like said, I am just starting to look at what it is going to take. As
far as
markets go,there is only one shop in town that carries anything and it
is all
GW-based. Other than that the closest shop is an hour away from me. I
want to
make the shop as broad-spectrum a place possible but still carry product
that
people will buy.
No figures yet, not sure where to go.
Kirk

Kirk Alderfer
Technical Mercenary

"Meandering to a different drummer"

Prev: Re: [FT] AAR -- Cygnus Fleet Proving Exercise - Designs Next: Re: DS2 Balance and stuff.