Prev: Re: RE: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question Next: RE: RE: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question

Re: Ships

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:01:16 -0500
Subject: Re: Ships

***
>  I get all psyched up and ready for a good session of filing
>and carving, and bam, it's time for the glue and primer almost
>before I have a chance to sit down.  At this rate, I'm going to
>be forced to actually paint these things.
***

I've some of the bad old GeoHex (actually, not a lot of flash,
just work to make fit) and Bad(sic) Dog B5 Wars stuff, if you REALLY
need the practice. ;->=

And, don't get me started on the Noble Armada heavies!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: RE: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question Next: RE: RE: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question