Prev: [OT] Historicals and flash (was:Re: Ships) Next: Re: Ships

Re: RE: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:42:53 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: RE: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question

> [OFFICIAL mode on...]
>
> Yes. The IP is the SV's Area Defence weapon.	The half-hits vs.
heavies is
> valid.
> IPs have no effect against ships - use a lance or leech pod against
them.

> [OFFICIAL mode off...]
>
> Jon (GZG)

Am I the only one then who thinks this IP weapon ruins fighters and
their use in FT?
Personally if I where playing the Sa'vasku I would bring along ships
that were just floating
IP generators and attach them to my ships.

At least with Scatter guns you know the second wave of fighters might
have an easier
time of it.

and before people say it. Yes my fighters did get a mauling and yes I am
bitter :)
I'm also someone with 22 fighter groups all painted up and based and
they are not coming out
to play anymore!

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: [OT] Historicals and flash (was:Re: Ships) Next: Re: Ships